As a direct lender, we have a 92.7% approval rate in 2017 with approval offers sent directly to you within 10 Business hours of your full submission.
These DSS programs can be used for Advances and Consolidations’ pending approval. We fund amounts of $6,000-$150,000 within 24 hrs. after a complete submission.We can get flexible terms of 1-12 months with daily, weekly or monthly ACH’s. These programs are designed to help bring down your current daily payments so you can put more cash in your business.
Short Term Funding Program for Canadians
- Merchant Cash Advance is not a “loan”—it’s the sale of your future credit card sales at a discount.
- There is no “Interest Rate,” instead the merchant agrees to payback a predetermined factored amount.
- There is no “Term,” instead it’s a percentage from your daily deposit. Your payback time varies with how much or how little your business processes.
- You sell a fixed dollar amount of your future credit and signature debit card sales at a discount to one of our preferred cash advance partners. Through an automated process, a fixed percentage is returned from each sale as it is settled. The percentage paid from each sale is fixed for the life of the funding, and the advance is paid back when and as you get paid. Click Here to Apply
The fastest path to cash for your business is to get your business approved through our online portal. Once you complete the 5-minute application and upload your 6 months’ banks statements for all your business checking accounts, we can have a soft offer back to you within 24 business hours. Accept the offer we can then approve and fund your deal the same day.
- Range from $5,000 to $150,000
- Funds can be used as you see fit
- From application to receipt of funds, the process is simple
- Requires a fraction of the paperwork as traditional sources of funding
- Funds are available in 48 hours
- No upfront fees
- No collateral
o Banks, Credit Unions, Mortgage Lenders
o Non-Bank Finance Companies
o Money Services Businesses
o Bail Bonding
o Factoring & Purchase Order Financing
o Financial Transaction Processing
o Credit Protection, Restoration, & Repair
o Collection Agencies & Debt Buyers
o Debt and Tax Reduction Services
o Securities & Commodities Dealers & Brokers
o Real Estate Brokers or Agencies
o Appraisers & Real Estate Consultants
o Lessors of Estate & Real Estate “Flippers”
o Call Centers & Answering Services
o Mailing & Fulfillment Houses
o Title Companies/ Escrow Agencies
o Personal Trainers
o Online Auction
o 18-wheel Trucking & Transport Logistics
In the event, you haven’t applied, use our online portal for a rapid approval process, you can submit for approval. Click Here to Apply
- Then gather the last 3 months’ complete business bank statements from ALL business accounts; (all pages’ front and back)
- Gather a copy of your state issued driver license;
- Gather a copy of a voided check from your business bank account;
- If your operations have more than two trucks/vehicle/tractors please gather and provide valid registrations for at least two vehicles;
- Scan and upload a copy of all your bank statement, driver license, voided check into the site after finishing the application or email the entire package to Processing@dadestrategic.com;
- Bank Account Verification via provided bank verification link or screen share;
Renewing submissions has never been easier than with Dade Strategic Syndication.
Submit the merchants last 3 months of bank statements to get them funded.
• 1st positions become eligible for renewal when they are 50% paid in on their repayment amount.
• 2nd positions become eligible for renewal when they are 70% paid in on their repayment amount.
All that is required are the last 3 months of bank statements and a signed COJ!
Guidlines for Canadian Funding program.
Apply now we move fast..
- Funding Range $5,000 to $150,000;
- Term 1st Position 3-12 months;
- Term 2nd Position 3-6 months;
- Personal Credit FICO 500+ Sub 500 with any open trade lines;
- Minimum Transactions / Minimum Monthly Deposits 5 per month;
- Negative Days 9 or more in the most recent 3 months;
- Minimum Revenue $10,000/month;
- Auto Decline: More than one month below $10,000 in total monthly revenues;
- NSFs & Overdrafts Less than 15 in the most recent 3 months;
- Length in business 5 months +;
- Liens Liens under $300,000 are accepted and over $300,000 will be declined.
Note: Tax Liens above $50,000 must be on a payment plan with the IRS. If not, the max term will be 5 months if no plan is in place.
- Average Bank Balance Minimum of $500 or 5% of monthly net revenue, whichever is greater;
- Bank Account Comingling of funds will not be accepted unless all businesses are listed on the contract as guarantors.
- Stacking Policy (For merchants being considered for 1st position) Merchants with history of stacking will be capped at 9-month term until demonstration of no stacking. Non-stacking Addendum Required **Stacking defined as more than one advance or loan at the same time taking weekly or daily debits, not including non-cash advance or loan financing.
- Canada background checks are completed upon receipt of signed contract due to Canadian privacy laws.