Term Business Funding for Small businesses for Expansion, Working Capital or Other business needs. Our Term Business funding programs offer flexibility to business owners because financing can be guaranteed for a variety of general business uses including: working capital, debt refinancing, and equipment purchases, just to name a few.
Call now and a Funding specialist will answer your questions and help you identify which product is best suited for your business’ needs.
- Business must be operated for profit
- Business must be open to all on a nondiscriminatory basis
- Business must be located in the United States or its possessions
- Owner(s) must be U.S. citizen(s) or have legal permission to live in the U.S.
- Business owner must be able to demonstrate repayment ability from earnings
- Business must not be involved in investment real estate, religion, politics, or sex
Long Term Funding Terms
- Funding’s range in size from $50,000 to $10 million
- Funding terms range from 7 years to 25 years, based on the use of Funds
- Owner-occupied real estate: 25 years
- Machinery and equipment – 10-15 years
- Business acquisitions – 10 years
- Working capital – 7 years
- Fundings are structured without balloon payments
- Rates are floating, up to 2.75 percent over prime
- Personal guarantees are required from any owners of 20 percent or more of the business
- Collateral includes all business assets and my also include personal assets
Use of funds
- Expand or acquire a business or franchise.
- Acquire 100 percent of an existing business, or pay fees to start a franchise
- Finance business expenses (working capital).
- Pay salaries and vendors, purchase inventory, advertise, finance receivables, pay bookkeeping and legal fees, or rent office space
- Purchase office or other work equipment. Purchase computers, furniture, fixtures, manufacturing equipment, and heavy machinery
- Purchase or improve owner-occupied real estate. Purchase or construct buildings, make leasehold improvements, expand or renovate facilities, or purchase land. If purchasing, owner must occupy at least 51% of the real estate; if constructing, owner must occupy at least 67%.
- Refinance existing business debt. Improve cash flow by reducing monthly loan payments by at least 20%.
Commercial Real Estate Term Business Funding Programs that provides financing for major fixed assets such as equipment or real estate
Our solutions help a small business purchase the assets needed to take it to the next level. Our commercial real estate program is a long-term financing tool that provides growing businesses with fixed-rate financing to acquire assets such as land, buildings, and sizeable purchases of equipment.
- Net worth must not exceed $7.5 million;
- Average net income over the last 2 years must not exceed $2.5 million;
- Business must be operated for profit;
- Business must be open to all on a nondiscriminatory basis;
- Business must be located in the United States or its possessions;
- Owners must be U.S. citizens or have legal permission to live in the U.S.;
- Business owner must be able to demonstrate repayment ability from earnings;
- Business must not be involved in investment real estate, religion, politics, or sex;
- A representative from Dade Strategic Syndication Co. will work with you to determine eligibility;
Long Term Funding Terms
- Funding’s are structured with no balloon payments;
- At least 10% equity contribution;
- Interest rates are fixed based on current market rates;
- Funding term is based on use of Funds;
- First mortgage: Equipment – 10 years; Real Estate – 20-25 years;
- Second mortgage: Equipment – 10 years; Real Estate – 20 years;
- Personal guarantees are required from any owners of 20% or more of the business;
- Collateral includes the real estate or machinery and equipment being financed;
- Purchase or renovation and expansion of owner-occupied real estate;
- Purchase of machinery and equipment;