10 Year Term Business Loan for Small businesses in need of funding for Expansion, Working Capital or Other business needs. Our programs offer flexibility to business owners because financing can be guaranteed for a variety of general business uses including: real estate, debt refinancing, and equipment purchases, just to name a few.
Call now and a Funding specialist will answer your questions and help you identify which product is best suited for your business’ needs.
- Business must be operated for profit
- Business must be open to all on a nondiscriminatory basis
- Business must be located in the United States or its possessions
- Owner(s) must be U.S. citizen(s) or have legal permission to live in the U.S.
- Business owner must be able to demonstrate repayment ability from earnings
- Business must not be involved in investment real estate, religion, politics, or sex
- Funding’s range in size from $6,000 to $10 million
- Funding terms range from 1 years to 25 years, based on the use of Funds
- Owner-occupied real estate: 25 years
- Machinery and equipment – 10-15 years
- Business acquisitions – 10 years
- Working capital – 7 years
- Fundings are structured without balloon payments
- Rates are floating, up to 2.75 percent over prime
- Personal guarantees are required from any owners of 20 percent or more of the business
- Collateral includes all business assets and my also include personal assets
Use of funds
- Expand or acquire a business or franchise.
- Acquire 100 percent of an existing business, or pay fees to start a franchise
- Finance business expenses (working capital).
- Pay salaries and vendors, purchase inventory, advertise, finance receivables, pay bookkeeping and legal fees, or rent office space
- Purchase office or other work equipment. Purchase computers, furniture, fixtures, manufacturing equipment, and heavy machinery
- Purchase or improve owner-occupied real estate. Purchase or construct buildings, make leasehold improvements, expand or renovate facilities, or purchase land. If purchasing, owner must occupy at least 51% of the real estate; if constructing, owner must occupy at least 67%.
- Refinance existing business debt. Improve cash flow by reducing monthly loan payments by at least 20%.
Commercial Real Estate, Business Funding Programs that provides financing for major fixed assets such as equipment, acquisitions and real estate.
Our solutions help a business purchase the assets needed to take it to the next level. Our commercial real estate program is a long-term financing tool that provides growing businesses with fixed-rate financing to acquire assets such as land, buildings, and sizeable purchases of equipment.
- Net worth must not exceed $7.5 million;
- Average net income over the last 2 years must not exceed $2.5 million;
- Business must be operated for profit;
- Business must be open to all on a nondiscriminatory basis;
- Business must be located in the United States or its possessions;
- Owners must be U.S. citizens or have legal permission to live in the U.S.;
- Business owner must be able to demonstrate repayment ability from earnings;
- Business must not be involved in investment real estate, religion, politics, or sex;
- A representative from Dade Strategic will work with you to determine eligibility;
Long Term Funding Terms
- Funding’s are structured with no balloon payments;
- At least 10% equity contribution;
- Interest rates are fixed based on current market rates;
- Funding term is based on use of Funds;
- First mortgage: Equipment – 10 years; Real Estate – 20-25 years;
- Second mortgage: Equipment – 10 years; Real Estate – 20 years;
- Personal guarantees are required from any owners of 20% or more of the business;
- Collateral includes the real estate or machinery and equipment being financed;
- Purchase or renovation and expansion of owner-occupied real estate;
- Purchase of machinery and equipment;